Thursday, January 16, 2020

Killer Inside

From time to time I came across things of Netflix worth a look, and in this case, I found a 3 episode show that I'll honest, was fascinating.

Killer Inside, and the life, career, criminal trials of former New England Tight End Aaron Hernandez.

It is a good documentary, you can get through all 3 episodes in about 3 and 1/2 hours.

It isn't so much about football, but his life, what made Hernandez "tick." Why he may have been drawn to murdering people. And, the possibility that his struggle with his sexuality may have contributed to his suicide.

4.7 stars out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...