Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Y'all Just Dumb As F*ck Aint Ya?

Do you know how many times I wanted to look out into the classroom and say that? I came close I know, but you know, the older I get the more I so wish I would have said it.....What was the only thing they could have done to me? Fire me? I was on borrowed time my entire time while I was there anyway. I got out while I could.

Why is Mr. Thomas throwing a tirade?

This comes on the latest survey where less than 1/3 of Americans can find Iran on a Map....This is a map of the region, not a global map, to which the percentage falls to about 23%.

If your going to fight the places, at least know where the hell it is....

Ambrose Bierce was right( Look him up, short story writer, Civil War Officer, adventurer, died running around with rebels in Mexico during the Mexican Revolution. Wrote "The Devil's Dictionary." one of the great piece of satire in American Literature Example-"Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage." .... Also  wrote"An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge".... )

Anyway, this is what he said about the American people....

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...