I've been sick and in truth, haven't given a good crap about much of anything, but this tidbit of bad information crossed my screen a while ago....
Friday Night, Saturday morning, we are under a damaging wind event. 75 mph winds. A level 3 event. I was looking at the models a few minutes ago and would not be shocked if it was upped to a level 4 event......
Batten down the hatches....SE Texas....
Since when did we have storms like this......In January? This is a March-April-May event....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're Crazy! This is to Disillusioned Buna ISD Patrons
I had not planned to write today....Got up and the computer decided I need to listen to a mix of the singer Jewel and the band, Coldplay, a...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...

No comments:
Post a Comment