Sunday, February 16, 2020

Okay Boys, Line Up for You State Mandated Vascetomy.

So, there is a proposed law introduced in Alabama in which men who have certain number of kids, or are over the age of 50 would have a state mandated Vasectomy.

Oh, and the men have to pay for the vasectomy themselves.

I understand of course I understand this law was introduced (and doesn't have a chance of passing) in response to Alabama's an abortion laws being passed.

I have somewhat mixed views on abortion. I have a personal belief that tells me one thing, on the other side of the coin, your business is your business, not mine. My business is my business. ( And I certainly don't want people to go through pregnancies caused by rape or incest, etc....)

And those of you who are all pro-life, well, you are all pro-life until it becomes a pocketbook affair after the child is born and then you turn your eye to a kid who is starving, or living on the street, etc. "That is no longer my worry " in your eyes. As long as my taxes don't pay for it....Make up your mind. if you want them to have kids, even if they are poor, realize you are going to have to cough up dough for the kids....( I wish I had the money back paying for those kids in pens or paper or a couple of bucks for lunches every damn day. Some parents just would not fill out the paperwork for free lunches.)

But force guys at their own nickel to pay for vasectomies? No, violates the 4th, 5th, 8th and possibly 1st Amendments  of the Constitution.

Made me mad and I told a poster about it. I'd be just as mad if they forced women to get tubes tided.

You think that somehow doing this, it will make people change their minds? If anything, it will widen the gap.

We are to the point we have to go to the extremes in this country and are NOT winning over people over. You are speaking in an echo chamber.

The longer I read, the longer I look at what is going on in this nation, the more I am convinced we are done in the U.S. Just done. We don't want to list to what people say unless someone says something we already know " Is right."

Just done.

I am seriously glad I don't have that much more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...