Friday, February 14, 2020

I Might Have to Reconsider this Exorcism Business

I might have to reconsider this exorcism and it makes you wonder who might be reading the blog....

These were on websites that I read today. From media sources other than those you would consider suspect.

- From ABC 27 ( Harrisburg, PA, that is the capital of Pennsylvania) " Girl crawling up wall of hospital like Spiderman." according to Exocist. 

" You sprinkle them with Holy Water and they really react."

- From the Pueblo, Colorado newspaper- " Police get a report of demonic sounds at a restaurant."

- And finally, The Atlantic, a national magazine has an article- " Why Witchcraft is on the rise." 

After this week's phone call,  it gives you pause to think...Makes you wonder how many people are sitting around chanting...

" Satan is good, Satan is your pal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...