Saturday, February 1, 2020

Yes, of Course Bunaite.

Never sure what the correct term was for someone from Buna. I am sure, it is from the Latin, but whatever I use, it just doesn't sound quite correct, so I use Bunaite. ( I wind up adding an additional "N" in the pronunciation.)

So, grandma and I went out, to Llano, to see my brother in Llano, and my nephews, I had not given them their Christmas present yet, and of course what do you give teenagers? Cash, American money...

And we retrieved grandma's camper.  She could stay with my brother, but prefers when she is staying a month plus to have her own place. ( Remind me, I get to talking about buying a trailer/RV of this next statement....4 and 5 star hotels are soooooo nice just check out and leave...)

So, on the trail to Llano, we stop at the Buccees on the road. Clean bathrooms. Cheap fountain drinks, plenty of room to fill-up the diesel 3/4 ton truck of grandma's.

And at everyone, (except Katy) I ran into someone from Buna. I either "knew" or had taught.

And at everyone of the stops in which I met my former students, the student question would ask, " Would you like to meet my wife/husband?"

Why yes, I would.

Why wouldn't I?

Heck, if you got kids, I'd like to meet them too.

At one Bucees, the "boy" is questions wife was unbelievably cute. ( Hey baby, how you doing?" )

But in all seriousness. YES! I want to meet your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...