Tuesday, February 18, 2020

You Just Nasty

I am convinced we're going to have that February "Purge" on the 29th of this month in spite of me "Bragging" on y'all earlier in the month.

Some of y'all just ain't happy.

Or, so damn dumb I can't figure out how you remember to breathe. 

I've tried to weed out a lot of folks that either hate me from the time I taught them. ( Sort of surprised me who some were. They were such " suck ups" in class, who knew? I guess it should have been obvious. And upon further review, the signs were there. )

So, let's discuss "mail" I have received over the last week.

Someone was all upset because I made a reply about about a post on Facebook that talked about a " Triple penetration at a truck stop." And I made what I thought was an interesting insight on my behalf.  Nothing dirty.  But the writer took it as such.

Look, I ain't the Catholic Church, I ain't the Boy Scouts. I never diddled my kids. I tried to avoid the appearance of an interest. Tried to avoid even being seen with y'all without a door, an open space involved. Boys and girls. It was sort of why we had a " Cuss Porch." Big massive windows, so I could talk to you about whatever. Grades, behavior, some troubles you might be having. And not have some nosy Rosey listen in.

Then I had a person person write all upset that someone might have asked for a photo of me in the nude....What the ****?!?!? They seriously wondered if someone wanted to " flick their bean" or " Pull their pud" looking at my photo.

What is wrong with you people?

I send nekkid pictures and all people would think would be..." Why is Bigfoot in Mr. Thomas' House?"

That "Leap Day" Purge is looking like it will become a reality.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...