Monday, March 23, 2020

Don't Know What Else to Write?

You sort of get to the point when you're a blogger.

You really do, I am sure I will come up with something, or something will occur and you'll be about to write a blog...

But you know, right now, I just want to appreciate folks checking on us here at the Compound.

I am thankful when people show concern about the old " Govteach."

You know, a historian put on her timeline that we might need to write a diary so we can share with our grandkids, great-great grandkids what this was really like going through the Cornoavirus "LOCKDOWN of 2020."

Also, take care of your mental health right now. Go outside in the sun. Drive around the neighborhood in your car. ( Don't get out of the vehicle unless you have to do so)

It's also a time to tell your folks that you "Love them."

Love ya folks. Take care. I am sure I have another blog coming today that's a little silly. Had another crazy dream concerning some of y'all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...