Monday, March 23, 2020

Lunacy At Night

So, this occurs when I go to sleep. At one time with my medication, I was able to control my dreams, but for some reason, I no longer can.

I was in my last period class, my second year at Buna, and I was look at my iPad in class at the GH Bass shoe site.

I'd been looking the day before and they had white "Buck" shoes on sale.

I showed that to the girls who sat by the window and Sommer Wells at once said, " You'd look like a Charleston Sissy in those shoes with your Prince of Wales suit."

And a kid in the back, had the kid, but I had 3500 kids in my teaching career, and I can't remember his name stood up and said....

" Yeah, Mr. Thomas would look like he's running women in New Orleans."

To which Tara Sullivan says, " I can't see Mr. Thomas saying." "  Do I need to choke a bitch?" ( Ala Chappell's Show)

Yeah, Tan Price of Wales check suit, white shoes, Optimo straw hat......It could make me lean towards the "Sissy" or "Running women in New Orleans."

And I could see me wearing just such an rig.

And wouldn't care what people thought-



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...