Monday, March 23, 2020

Lunacy At Night

So, this occurs when I go to sleep. At one time with my medication, I was able to control my dreams, but for some reason, I no longer can.

I was in my last period class, my second year at Buna, and I was look at my iPad in class at the GH Bass shoe site.

I'd been looking the day before and they had white "Buck" shoes on sale.

I showed that to the girls who sat by the window and Sommer Wells at once said, " You'd look like a Charleston Sissy in those shoes with your Prince of Wales suit."

And a kid in the back, had the kid, but I had 3500 kids in my teaching career, and I can't remember his name stood up and said....

" Yeah, Mr. Thomas would look like he's running women in New Orleans."

To which Tara Sullivan says, " I can't see Mr. Thomas saying." "  Do I need to choke a bitch?" ( Ala Chappell's Show)

Yeah, Tan Price of Wales check suit, white shoes, Optimo straw hat......It could make me lean towards the "Sissy" or "Running women in New Orleans."

And I could see me wearing just such an rig.

And wouldn't care what people thought-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...