Tuesday, March 31, 2020

It's All Fun and Games

It's all fun and games until the lawyers get involved.

It is sometimes nice to have a lawyer you can call 24/7. Or as he says, " Until you can get a good lawyer."

That's alright he asks me theological questions from time to time....and I quote " Dick the Butcher " from Shakespeare's Henry VI. " Let's kill all the lawyers."

All I can see from this situation and lawyers getting involved. Especially if someone becomes ill.

I am concerned because I like the folks involved.

I am concerned because invariability, more people in Buna are going to become ill, and the illness could have come from anyplace. But the lawyers will plead otherwise, and in this day and age, who knows what a jury will decide.

And the business may just settle to stop the bleeding. ( Lawyer advice.)

Stories like this will continue. And they'll get blown out of proportion.

What a damn mess.

Please, no comments. Too many already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...