Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Truth

I guess I knew it was going to go there. Or at least I had to go there.

I'll probably upset some folks this morning, but you know....

Let me remind you while I have this opportunity that if you don't like what I say on here, go away. Unfriend me. I'm going to step on toes. I stepped on someone's last week and it was minor, and they lost their damn mind.

First, let me remind you that stores, refineries, schools, hospitals etc. are full of people who are there because they are given a paycheck. Yeah, I liked working in Buna, but if they didn't given me a paycheck on the 20th of each month, I wouldn't have shown up.

Businesses are in the "bidness" of making money. They didn't make "Frosted Flakes" because they love children, they make it so you'd buy it.

That is always something to remember when you buy something.

Remember, businesses will throw you under the bus and let you go in a heartbeat. It's a job. 

Then, some of you are all giddy because the governor played to his base and overrode local officials and said that it was " Okay for people to go to church on Sunday."

Do you know really want this mess to spread even more than it's going to do so?  The White House Press Conference yesterday said 100,000 to 240,000 people were going to die from the Covid-19.....We act a fool and "social mix" and this mess is going to go up the study are saying 1.5+ million plus.

Stay home, trust me, Jesus understands. Have church at the house. It's what they did the first 300 years of Christianity. Stream a service online.

Finally, be prepared. Some you know, perhaps well might not make it through this time period.
Pray folks, pray.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...