Thursday, March 12, 2020

Okay, I'm Going to Be Ugly to Y'all This Morning-

I like a good joke as well as the next person. I really do. I often get on here and do jokes and often wonder, " Too soon?"

We are going to need to go to see my kids in the next few days.

One purpose. Carry them a little more " heavy duty" firearms.

Carry some form of a shotgun my daughter-in-law can handle.

The scapegoating is starting to get out of control from certain segments of society, and when veiled remarks concerning violence and the Coronavirus are made, particularly from one segment of society, well, enough is enough...They need to be proactive at this point.

Be careful when you start saying things about groups right now. At some point everyone is going to have trouble and I have a long memory.

 People are crazy right now. Just look at the toilet paper business.

Please folks, think before you post.

No comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...