Thursday, March 12, 2020

What Was That?

What on earth was that? Seriously, what? I know some of you will say, good....But it wasn't very good reasoning.

If you are going to ban people and goods from coming in from Europe, you have to include ( England, Britain, UK I know I use them all sort of interchangeably and will use them as such in this blog.) Great Britain.

Do you understand how many thousands of people travel to and from England from Europe a day?

I've been to the UK 3 times in the last 5 years and it is so easy to travel between Europe and Britain, even with Brexit, the virus is in Britain, probably worse than here.

I know the USA has a special relationship with England, but the ban should have included England.

As of yesterday, the British were not even checking people getting off flights from Italy for the Coronavirus.


Trust me, as someone who has gone, the decision to leave out the UK makes no sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...