Friday, March 13, 2020

You Need to Do This-

I know many of you hate to be told to do much of anything, but this is actually important.

I received the U.S. Census today in the mail. It has an online option, which I chose.

It took LESS than 5 minutes for me to complete.

Look, this is important. We are living in a state that is becoming less and less rural. Most of the state is going to live in Houston or from San Antonio, up I-35 to Austin, on up I-35 again to Dallas-Ft Worth.

We need to count every person in our area so we can maintain some sort of representation in both Washington D.C. and Austin. Let's face it, compared the rest of the state, not many people live in Eastern Texas.

So make time and fill out the census. If you don't they'll have someone come by your house and it'll take longer than the 5 minutes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...