Thursday, March 19, 2020

Questions????

At this point, I have more questions than I do answers. I really do?

So, how much education do they really expect the kids to "learn online" during this time period? I mean seriously.

Many don't have decent internet connections at home. And how much homework are we going to actually going to get turned in?

Oh, I know the administrators will go into some sort of "story" about the kids getting an education, but in reality, many of these main office administrators are just looking for their next position in the school "bidness." Got to "puff-up" that resume.

If it was left up to me, I could conjure up some sort of grades for seniors and get them on the road. (Hey, I performed miracles in the past concerning seniors needing to graduate. )

And then there is the the misinformation- In England a women is swallowing her boyfriend's semen to prevent the Covid-19 virus. 

In truth, it sounds like something the boyfriend invented then, convinced the girl to do, just to get her to "swallow."

But I have serious questions...

What is going to happen to prom?

What about graduations?

I know both Logan Vaughn who graduates from Louisiana State and myself have been sort of worried about it.

Myself, my son graduates from the Red McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas in May, and his and the one over at LSU are both in doubt ( As is Buna's, Lamar's, etc....)

The family all had a big soriee planned in Austin, I even have that Calvin Klein, Prince of Wales check suit purchased just for that event. Heck, I even bought a "burnt orange" bow tie to wear.

So, I am sure many of you have questions and these are just SOME of mine-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...