Sunday, March 29, 2020

Tiger King

I laughed, I cried, I kissed 8 hours good-bye.

I cannot believe I watched this mess. I cannot.

The lot needs to be in jail.

And the scary part, there are people in your neighborhood who are going, " Man, I wish I had a tiger."

Or, I wish I was screwing more than one woman/man at once than my S.O. 

The entire show makes rural America look like uneducated immoral crooked hillbillies. And there are a bunch of people like this. And that alone is disconcerting.

Is it worth a watch?

Yes.

4.9 out of 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...