Sunday, March 15, 2020

Why is THIS Still Happening?

So, I may no secret that I like this group of people and often I have to defend myself and their decision this past week enforces my thought pattern?

The Mormon Church was the first denomination in this nation to get on the point and cancel church services.

Heck, even Olsteen has gone to broadcast only church in Houston....

After that it is sporadic. 

I know there are Baptist Churches in this area that are having services today, and some are not. Including the church my wife attends not having services.

On last  report, mother's is...But I spoke no mom last night and asked if you was going to which I receive an emphatic "NO!"

Do they not understand that most of the people in the pews have grey hair?

Do they not understand that church is often a giant Petri dish?

I am wondering, do they think this virus is not " that serious."

Or do they have so much overhead they have to stay open to collect that offering? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...