So, the Buna ISD has put out a PR film for showing just how much teachers/administrators miss their kids.
If you care to see it, here is the link. Most are holding signs.
https://www.facebook.com/buna.isd/videos/650309122415625
Could you imagine what my sign might say?
" Best Spring Semester EVER!"
" Stay the Hell Away!"
" Remember the Rules on Page 1, You Turn in Work, You Fail."
" Yeah, I Miss Ya, You Believe That I have Some Mountain Land in Louisiana to Sell You."
" Hang in There, Maybe We Won't Come Back."
" No Prom? No Senior Group Grad Photos? No Senior Picnic? No Graduation? Trust Me, You Ain't Missed Nuthin'."
" I'll Mail Ya Your Diploma."
" Call the Damn Governor's Office, Tell Him Call it a Year."
" Let's Get This Shit Over With."
Friday, April 3, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits and Bobs....Buna Schools?
Bits and Bobs....A British expression to explain odds and ends, often to explain stuff you may carry....Or miscellaneous items, or little ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment