Friday, April 3, 2020

Buna ISD Film

So, the Buna ISD has put out a PR film for showing just how much teachers/administrators miss their kids.

If you care to see it, here is the link. Most are holding signs.

https://www.facebook.com/buna.isd/videos/650309122415625

Could you imagine what my sign might say?

" Best Spring Semester EVER!"

" Stay the Hell Away!"

" Remember the Rules on Page 1, You Turn in Work, You Fail."

" Yeah, I Miss Ya, You Believe That I have Some Mountain Land in Louisiana to Sell You."

" Hang in There, Maybe We Won't Come Back."

" No Prom? No Senior Group Grad Photos? No Senior Picnic?  No Graduation? Trust Me, You Ain't Missed Nuthin'."

" I'll Mail Ya Your Diploma."

" Call the Damn Governor's Office, Tell Him Call it a Year."

" Let's Get This Shit Over With."

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...