I have been looking hard at something I really do not need and in the Covid-19 lock-down, I do not need it.
Anyway, I found a pair of second-hard aristocratic shoes. Massive lacing involved, my size, a color I like. A sort of Oxblood/Burgundy.
The shoes were popular in late 1890s, but especially during the Edwardian Age 1901 to 1911.
( Damn history major)
The trouble is, in the 1990s, the shoes were very popular in a niche gay community.
Man, I do not need these shoes.
In the Corona-virus day and age, where would I wear them?
Seriously. Where?
And I already have people who think I am a closeted homosexual. But at 62 years old, I could care less.
I have a pair of red shoes I have not even unboxed yet. They sit in Reid's room.
Maybe I need to just layoff.
But man, these are cool shoes.
Maybe I can wear them to your 20-25th reunion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits and Bobs....Buna Schools?
Bits and Bobs....A British expression to explain odds and ends, often to explain stuff you may carry....Or miscellaneous items, or little ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment