Saturday, April 4, 2020

Perhaps I Should Not Care?

I have been looking hard at something I really do not need and in the Covid-19 lock-down, I do not need it.

Anyway, I found a pair of second-hard aristocratic shoes. Massive lacing involved, my size, a color I like. A sort of Oxblood/Burgundy.

The shoes were popular in late 1890s, but especially during the Edwardian Age 1901 to 1911.

( Damn history major)

The trouble is, in the 1990s, the shoes were very popular in a niche gay community.

Man, I do not need these shoes.

In the Corona-virus day and age, where would I wear them?

Seriously.  Where?

And I already have people who think I am a closeted homosexual. But at 62 years old, I could care less.

I have a pair of red shoes I have not even unboxed yet. They sit in Reid's room.

Maybe I need to just layoff.

But man, these are cool shoes.

Maybe I can wear them to your 20-25th reunion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...