Friday, April 3, 2020

Confession Time

I started to do this as a Facebook deal, but I figured most people wouldn't admit to stuff, or we might learn stuff we don't want to hear.

And I feel like it might need to be a " Lighten Up Friday Morning" before I go after someone else's "Sacred Cow."

Little known fact. And I would guess 99.999999% do not know this and in truth, I've never really told anyone before.

I spent a year at Everman ISD ( Near Ft. Worth) teaching 5th grade. ( I did not have a certificate for elementary, and in those days, they let stuff slide for a year.)

And in truth, it was a lot of fun...........BUT, I knew I had to get the hell back to high school, or I'd be stuck. So, the next year I was in Dayton, at the high school, crafting to become the Mr. Thomas you knew at Buna.

And it was a pretty long process to become the Freshman hating "Thomas" you got at Buna..... And in truth, I could barely stand the Seniors. ;)

Anything you'd care to confess? 

I'll give you absolution- 

Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat; et ego auctoritate ipsius te absolvo ab omni vinculo excommunicationis (suspensionis) et interdicti in quantum possum et tu indiges. Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, + et Spiritus Sancti. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...