Thursday, April 30, 2020

So, I Almost Shot a Couple Three People

I may need to change my firearms for opening the door here at the Compound....I may need to either put a 15 round semi-auto by the door, or buy that Charter Arms with 7 shots.....

So, the back door knocked.

People just don't come to the Compound, that whole, Monastic, hermitage ideology here.....

So, about 11:45am 3 people came knocking on the "kitchen" door.

I open the door with a revolver in my hand.....

They'd been sent by someone from Buna to get married.

I asked they in and they declined, so, I suggested the back porch and they agreed. After I put them on the porch I slipped into the house for " My Marrying Book" and put on some "adult pants. "

Seriously, might have been a my smoothest wedding ever. I am guessing they either " anteloped" or it was some sort of a shotgun situation. I am guessing 20s for both. Her brother was with them, thus my suspicions.

Normally I mail the license, but they asked if I would fill it out as they were going by the courthouse " As they left town."

And she was in charge. I gathered the entire deal was her idea. She even gave me a C-Note and asked " Is this enough?" I told her, "Plenty."

Please Bunaites and others, if you are sending someone by, let me know so I do not shoot them.....I think I've said this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...