I may need to change my firearms for opening the door here at the Compound....I may need to either put a 15 round semi-auto by the door, or buy that Charter Arms with 7 shots.....
So, the back door knocked.
People just don't come to the Compound, that whole, Monastic, hermitage ideology here.....
So, about 11:45am 3 people came knocking on the "kitchen" door.
I open the door with a revolver in my hand.....
They'd been sent by someone from Buna to get married.
I asked they in and they declined, so, I suggested the back porch and they agreed. After I put them on the porch I slipped into the house for " My Marrying Book" and put on some "adult pants. "
Seriously, might have been a my smoothest wedding ever. I am guessing they either " anteloped" or it was some sort of a shotgun situation. I am guessing 20s for both. Her brother was with them, thus my suspicions.
Normally I mail the license, but they asked if I would fill it out as they were going by the courthouse " As they left town."
And she was in charge. I gathered the entire deal was her idea. She even gave me a C-Note and asked " Is this enough?" I told her, "Plenty."
Please Bunaites and others, if you are sending someone by, let me know so I do not shoot them.....I think I've said this.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits and Bobs....Buna Schools?
Bits and Bobs....A British expression to explain odds and ends, often to explain stuff you may carry....Or miscellaneous items, or little ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment