Thursday, April 30, 2020
2020....What Next?
So, the US Navy released these videos of Naval pilots watching UFOs. Trouble is, these were taken, at least 5-10 years ago, so it makes you wonder what else is going on now?
Yeah, 2020, might be like 1666 London in which 25% of the city died from the plague. And by that time the plague had been around, 300 years. ( The first time, the 1300s, 2,000,000 of England's 5 million people died.) Got to remember, until there is a vaccine for this Covid-19, not any subsequent generations are immune. Then, after all the deaths, the City of London burned to the ground....
But, I digress-
What the hell else are we going to see, find out, happen this oddest of years?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bits and Bobs....Buna Schools?
Bits and Bobs....A British expression to explain odds and ends, often to explain stuff you may carry....Or miscellaneous items, or little ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment