Friday, June 26, 2020

Did I See That?

So, I am minding my own business, trying to keep informed. I watch the 6PM News on the " Area's News Leader" even thought I can't stand either of the two major news at 6PM. Both just grate my nerves, and there is often the same national stories on the local news as there was on the national broadcasts.

And towards the end of the " News Leader's" broadcast, there was a commercial for an auto parts place......And a young lady in a bra working on a car.

I actually watched the commercial.

After it was done, all I could think was, " Are we so so jaded, so desperate for advertising dollars, we need to put this ad on in the 6PM news hour?"

Then, last night, I could not sleep, and so I got up and watched ' The Office' on the TV only to be inundated with ads for the Plan 'B' birth control.

Now, I think Plan 'B' is a needed medication. I understand that sometimes you go out of control and start playing " Slap and Tickle" and worry about the consequences later.

But, why is the guy not already carrying a condom? In this day and age, you can get rubbers at almost every store in North America. Now, it's not like the UK and there are condom machines in every public bathroom. And as I have said, I think they need to be.

You know, in this day and age, and as much as people hate to hear it, you could be scratching and dripping forever, I am surprised at the guys who refuse to buy a box of Trojans. ( I blame the damn Baptists)

Just some things on my mind this morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...