Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Worried About Those Kids

I know, I am writing fewer and fewer blogs. Just not pushing it right now. I am sure that they'll come 3 a day for a while

No, we watch a channel on TV in the evening that generally has mostly older TV programs and one of their chief sponsor's is the Shriner's Hospitals.

Of course they are advertising for donations in order to keep their medical treatment for kids free.

And I got to thinking.....

What is going to happen to these kids when their parents are no longer around and Alex and that " Tiny Tim" looking kid in the bow-tie who has broken bones 200+ times.

While they are kids, you know, they'll have people concerned about them......At 45 years of age, provided they're still with us.....What happens?

Heck, we got a ton of kids right now in this country with some sort of mental/physical problem in which they are going to have trouble all their lives. And Mom and Dad won't be around forever.

And we're going to have to address this at some point...

And I got depressed thinking about it.

Just something I think about while drinking coffee in the morning....

1 comment:

  1. Ive thought about this. My uncle solely relied on my nana for his medical stuff(mostly mental health) my mom took over at some point. I worry about my brother and his own stuff. Best we can do as parents is set up something for them. Funds, plans, caretaker etc.

    ReplyDelete

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...