Friday, May 29, 2020

Fair

I don't know. We go through growing pains in this nation like no other.

We are a country that is a melting pot like no other. You know, you can go anyplace in this country and see people from all over the world. Heck, of every race,creed, background.

I don't know how many of you have traveled around the world, but go to China, you only see, Chinese.....Go to Scotland, you see " Blue-eyes" everyplace.

I spent 30 years of my life trying to be fair. I really did. Whether your dad was my boss or you were an orphan, I tried to treat you right, heck, I may have treated the orphan even better.

We're going through growing pains again. It happened in the 1960s.

I know some of you are upset about looters, and there are always people who take advantage of a situation.

I often wonder if we'll ever get everything somewhat "fair" in this nation?

Perhaps not.

I am hoping things will get better, and change for the better. ( I know some of you are scared of change, the future)

I seriously wonder what we'll look like in 20 years.....Hell, I wonder if I'll be around to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...