I don't know. We go through growing pains in this nation like no other.
We are a country that is a melting pot like no other. You know, you can go anyplace in this country and see people from all over the world. Heck, of every race,creed, background.
I don't know how many of you have traveled around the world, but go to China, you only see, Chinese.....Go to Scotland, you see " Blue-eyes" everyplace.
I spent 30 years of my life trying to be fair. I really did. Whether your dad was my boss or you were an orphan, I tried to treat you right, heck, I may have treated the orphan even better.
We're going through growing pains again. It happened in the 1960s.
I know some of you are upset about looters, and there are always people who take advantage of a situation.
I often wonder if we'll ever get everything somewhat "fair" in this nation?
Perhaps not.
I am hoping things will get better, and change for the better. ( I know some of you are scared of change, the future)
I seriously wonder what we'll look like in 20 years.....Hell, I wonder if I'll be around to see?
Friday, May 29, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Men- We Need to Talk.......
I really need to do a Buna " Bits and Bobs for July 30th/" But, I may wait a couple of days. Men, we got to talk about hats. I ...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment