Monday, August 3, 2020

240 or 250

I am sure I will insult someone with this blog.

Don't care, don't care, don't care.....

And I don't intend for the blog to become totally sexual in nature, and all I got to say is this, I gots to stay off the internet, especially the advice columns/vlogs.

So, I see where girls are wondering if they should tell their spouse 'to be' the number of sex partners they have had.....And the advice rolled over into guys telling their spouses/fiancees.

Now, I am older than a number of you reading this blog. I know the world has changed, but in the 1970s, we were often worried about getting a girl pregnant, so we just didn't. In those days, even if it involved a "one night" stand and the girl became pregnant, well, you had to get married.

So, as I have said, I can count my sex partners on one finger of one hand...As can my wife and trust me, even though we were both willing and able, well our first few times after we married were awkward. It was funny to both of us a few times. ( We had to complete university, both of us, before we even considered getting married)

And to improve, we both were willing to practice, practice, practice....

So, I read a letter from a girl who is wondering if she should tell her fiance about the 240-250 guys she had slept with, including going through 7 guys in 4 days. ( Separately? Or we talking 'trains' here?)

Now, I don't expect you in 2020 to remain a virgin until you marry. I really don't. My youth was in a totally different time frame. And if you've done several people, well, it is a different world.

But you've done 240 guys......Or guys have done 240 girls?

And the answer to the girl from most other females was, " It is none of his business."

I don't don't thinking my wife would have married me if I had "done" one other girl, much less 250 notches on the bedpost. And I felt the same way....

She might want to be honest. At some point, her " secret" is probably coming out. 

( Man, so much of my life has been foreordained I often wonder if the Calvinists are dead right? Again, let me remind you, I NEVER put an application in for the Government/Economics position at Buna High. I had another job lined up when David Hicks called and I interviewed. It was like Buna was " supposed to be."  )

I say this with my 39th anniversary later this month, and my 'body count' is still at "one."

And this may sound arrogant, I'm pretty proud of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...