Tuesday, August 4, 2020

99.9% of the Time, I'm Proud of You

Most of the time, I am very proud of your career decisions and I generally can see you in that job.

That said, I can't keep up with you. Sorry, just can't. I have about 3000-3500 ex-student and I can't keep up with job changes, college degrees, new spouses, divorces, new kids, grandkids, etc.

So, if I ask, don't get mad because you posted it on social media. I may have missed it. I may have seen it, but just don't remember, especially if you're on wife/husband number 2-3.

I also know some of you have made mistakes and some of you have been " Guests of the State of Texas."

And I am proud of most of you in your jobs, but on a rare occasion, I look at a job you now hold, and ask myself, " How in the hell did that happen?"

Sorry, but I am human, and on a rare occasion, I " Just can't see it."

So, I may look at you funny if you tell me what you are doing, but I doubt it.

And I wish you well in you new job......Even if it puzzles me how in the hell it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...