Friday, July 31, 2020

You Waited 5 Days?!?!?

So, last night, this morning when I could not sleep, I get to surfing the net looking for anything and I come across this.

People waiting until the 5th day of their honeymoon to have sex?

Yes, that is right, day 5.

We were not rich when we were first married( Like we're rich now...Ha) and we barely made it to Houston for our honeymoon, but we got married on a Friday evening and were home by Monday. We had to work that week.

In those days, a lot of folks didn't have the money to spend for week long trips to Mexico's beaches, or Hawaii, or the Bahamas for their honeymoon.People in those days did Houston, or Galveston or Lake Charles, or hell, a bunch of people I know, went to a camp on Toledo Bend......Pretty much for the weekend. Hell, I knew a couple got married on a Friday and the in-laws showed up to the camp on Sunday. Dad in-law wanted to go fishing. And there was only one bedroom.

So, I thought it was a one off, when I saw the video, but apparently within the certain evangelical communities, the thing is is wait until you " get to know one another" before you have sex.

There's no making out, no touching, in many cases, they are not alone until after they have gotten married.

And two of the videos I saw, the couple got nekkid together on the wedding night, but other than kissing and he getting to " touch her breasteses" nothing else happened.

I'm with a woman.....Nekkid in the bed......I'm sorry, I could not handle it. I might just explode, in more ways than one.

And one of the wives only wanted to be nekkid with the " Lights off." Guess what, got imperfections ladies? We don't care.....Got a lot of imperfections, we don't care, we still want to see you nekkid. Sorry, we're going to love you imperfections or not.

Much less wait 5 days before we got " serious."

Hell, most people my age, male and female would have been disappointed if we hadn't " done it" on the wedding night.

And the thing is, the people in the community were " claiming" that neither male nor female had masturbated, neither had either touched or let a guy touch their breasteses. One of the guys said that he almost " wrecked the car" on the way to the hotel because he got to touch her breasteses while driving.

I can see the wedding night you not being physically able to " do it" ( Got likkered up, it's 4AM when you get to the room) But the next morning, " Hey baby, you want me to scrub your back in the shower/tub? How about your front?"

But wait 5 days? Especially with both of you running around nekkid?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...