Monday, August 24, 2020

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry

 No, not Coach Mac. 

The Rt. Rev. Jerry Falwell Jr. 

You just knew this guy was up to "no good."

It seems that The Rt. Rev. Falwell watched another man have sex with his wife for a number of years. 

What the hell?

Now, I am one that believes that whatever people do to one another behind closed doors well, go for it.....BUT

 Bringing a 3rd party in to screw your wife so you can watch and get your jollies? No, this is not going to end well.  I don't understand watching someone else having intercourse with your significant other. 

Now, I defended the Falwell's when pictures of her in lingerie emerged. They were meant to be private and anything online, even hidden isn't always so.  Look, ministers need to have sex. It's why we Protestants allow our clergy to marry. It is why I think the Catholic Church should allow their clergy to marry. ( A thousand years ago the Catholic Church allowed their priests to marry. It was a business decision why they stopped them from marrying. I'll write a long blog on it one day.)

But you know, there is certain conduct expected of ministers. There is certain conduct expected of teachers. If you can't do that code of conduct, you need to find another job......Especially clergy, if you've been preaching to people about their sexual activity. 

Take that plank out of your own eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...