Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Not Ending Well?

 I have been avoiding the 800 lb gorilla in the room for quite a while. 

I am seriously worried about this country. 

I no longer even watch the news. I certainly can't stand to watch the politics. It's too much like working.

I rarely look at Facebook anymore. Someone today said that only Trump voters have US Flags up. ( I know Biden people with US Flags in their yards. You don't have a monopoly on patriotism. I know you think you do, you don't......And remember what Samuel Johnson said at patriotism.) 

I am thinking there is going to be civil unrest no matter who wins the election.

I am sure that it'll be days if not weeks before we learn who was elected. 

I think the racial diversity in this country will finally tear us apart. 

I am afraid if it gets bad my "children" will return to China. ( Urban China, you may as well be in Houston or Dallas.)

I am amazed at people I know, who I thought were Christian really hate Blacks, Browns, Asians, Whites etc. Maybe you aren't Christian after-all? 

I will probably have surgery between now and the election.( Probably Oct) I've already asked for a mail-in-ballot. I don't see me being able to go to the polls.

I think there is a very good chance I will put a huge "X" on my ballot and mail it back with the words across the page....NONE OF THEM. 

I don't know, perhaps our time as the "predominate" nation is coming to a rapid end?  It happens to them all. Don't think you are someone special because you are in America at this time....Remember what Isaiah 40 says- " All the nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity."


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...