Thursday, October 22, 2020

Again Buna People

I am coming out of my blog sabbatical to write this. 

I had a phone call this morning from a couple wanting me to marry them.  Was given my name by someone from South Jasper County. 

Let me remind you, I am going to charge a fee unless you are an ex- student of mine or you are somehow friends or family. 

And of course, the ex-student, friends, family rate is free.

I do this fee business, because I generally only like to marry people I know. 

The couple was upset that there would be a fee. They thought it would be free for them too. ( One was from Orange County, the other from Louisiana. ) I do not know what the person from South Jasper County told them. I am debating whether to contact that person and " Say something" to them or not. 

Okay, back to the sabbatical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...