Saturday, October 10, 2020

This Should Piss Some of You Off......I'm Done....

 Well, I think I have done something before any of you other Texas residents have done. 

I have voted. 

I am probably going to be recovering from surgery either in the early voting or the actual Nov. 3rd election. 

I filled out my ballot and the security is better than I expected, this morning and put it in the 10AM Saturday Mauriceville Post Office mail. It should make it from Mauriceville to Orange in 3 weeks.

So, Mr. Thomas, Kerry, Kerry Don, Govteach.....Who did you vote for? 

Nun.....

Nun you fuckin' business. 

I didn't let you know who I voted for when I was teaching...Why should I let you know now? 

And if you guessed, you'd probably be wrong anyway.  

So, I am not watching another debate, nor a news show unless some real news occurs before Nov. 3rd.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...