Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Again, I Didn't Teach Some of You Sh*t

 I wish there was a way to retroactively go back and change some of y'all's grades.....At this point, I think I would. 

I took the day off yesterday from blogging. I'd planned on writing about the 14th Amendment, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I even sat down 3 times in an attempt to write about it, but alas, to no avail.  

I'm to the point of, I just need to do something else for a day, a mental health day if you would, I spent the day reading about another calamity, the Hundred Year's War.

Today, after prayers I made the mistake of reading the Facebook feed.....I knew better. But we went there anyway. 

So much just misinformation on there and just bullshit. 

Everything from stuff I taught was wrong, to the question being asked...." What turns you on more, neck biting, face licked," about 6 -7 different things.....I replied " I ain't doing none of these to you sir." 

I even had someone misquote Jesus, and I corrected them.....Call yourself a Christian and you've not even read the book.....Heck, I'll abridge it for you...Read the first 4 books of the New Testament. 

Do some damn research people.....I know you're pretty damn lazy, I had you in class and remember,  but take 5 minutes and look stuff up.....Dammit....

I think I am close to running the first purge of 2021. I may need to knock off about 150 of you. I think we'd both feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...