Thursday, January 14, 2021

Falling Apart

 I've been warning, telling anyone who would listen, this was coming. You just could tell it from the way people acted not only online, but in person. 

At one time it was that drunk uncle, that crazy aunt who lived in an attic who went here...Now everyone does. 

80% of Americans, Republicans, Democrats, Independents are saying that America is falling apart. 

17% of Americans are saying they are no longer proud to be an American.  

I am telling you, China is waiting. 

I get upset with what goes on, and tour the world, but will always carry a US Passport...As long as there is such a thing. 

This comes on the " stocking-up" of guns and ammo by Americans....Both Republicans and Democrats. Yes, Democrats. 

In some stores, there are 400% increase in sales. In some stores, they no longer have handguns in stock. I looked the other day at the price of ammunition and literally had ' sticker shock' at the prices of common rounds 

I myself have changed the firearms ready for usage at the Compound from .223 to .308 and placed a couple of additional mags within quick reach. Even checked to make sure the 'roommate' knew how to operate the weapon.

I am hoping I am far enough out to avoid whatever comes won't affect us too much. 

But I don't know. I am afraid it is going to get worse before it gets better. 

I now lead my prayers every morning with prayer for this nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...