Friday, January 29, 2021

And the Clap Dripping Mule You Rode in On...

 Yes, I've always been a little " rough" around the edges, unlike many in my family. 

Yes, I am a minister. Yes I cuss. Yes, I take a nip every now and again. My denomination is pretty understanding about such things. Yes, I will call you down on stuff Jesus talked about. I call myself down from time to time.

Yes, I get up every morning and pray for a now massive list I now have. And it's hard. But I really feel like I supposed to do so. 

Yes, I get upset at some of you who ask me to do " stuff" for them 12 months ago and forget to " follow-up" on dates and places. Just assume I know. The bride thought the groom told me....The groom thought the bride told me....I don't have much of a life, but sometimes I have to arrange stuff in my life for you. 

Yes, I sort of consider myself a minister for the un-churched. Why not?  I sometimes get phone calls out of the blue from people who just want to talk or get advice, and sometimes that advice certainly ain't what they want to hear. 

 Yes, I am going to attack the church and it's affiliation with political parties. I doubt Jesus would even vote.

Yes, if you want to call me an "Outlaw Preacher" or just an " Outlaw" I have no problem with that. On Sunday I doubt Jesus be found today at First Baptist or an other church. I doubt First Century Christians would recognize today's church and would be asking " What the hell is going on?"

Yes, I have had unhappy messages in the last few months. Again, don't like the blog, or whatever I am doing, just ignore me. I really don't want to wind up in heaven with you and the bunch down at whatever church. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...