Sunday, January 17, 2021

Heck of a Time for This to Quit Working-

 So, our TV quit last evening and we are about to return to Vidor Walmart for the 3rd time to find one that either doesn't " Leak Light" or has all of the plugs we need for the information overload we now require. 

I say all this knowing good and well, I can watch everything I need right here on the computer screen we have. 

No, here is what I originally intended the blog to be about. 

Get ready. Anything could happen this week in D.C. ( Heck it could happen at any state capitol building.)

( Quick English/Gubmint lesson- Capital- City in which the nation's or state's government leadership meets....Capitol- The actual building in which leadership meets.)

I know there are 25,000 National Guard troops deployed now in D.C. 

Man, I have not a clue, nor do you know what will happen. I fear for this nation, and have been for a while. 

At some point cooler heads will have to prevail. 

There has to be understanding on both the left and the right. And right now, neither side cares about anything but their agenda, and in truth, I do not think they know what they want other than to make someone else miserable, even those people very close to them in their religious or political beliefs. 

I seriously do not think people know what they actually want. 

I don't know what is going to become of us. 

Pray folks.....Pray hard....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...