Monday, January 18, 2021

I Need an Intervention

 I need an intervention. Badly. 

No, not for Irish Whisky. 

No, not for love of fried food. 

I got to stop buying clothes. 

I now have two suits in the closet, I have never worn, a Ralph Lauren pinstripe, and a Ralph Lauren tan with a glen plaid check. One made in Canada, the other Italy. One with a British cut, the other of course, the Italian cut.

And already found a suit I am looking hard at. In a charcoal with herringbone pattern. 

One of the "not worn" suits I have picked out to officiate a wedding in this Summer. I assume I am still doing the wedding. If not, another wedding/event will arise. 

Heck, I have a wedding in July in which I got mad at both the bride and groom in which I am wearing a white seersucker suit. Look like Col. Sanders of KFC fame. ( Not people who read this blog will know....Well, maybe one of them.)

Last night when looking online I was asked by the " Boss." Where you going to put these suits? And " Just something else to move, when we move someday." 

I don't know, I could be doing worse things.....Gambling.....Shooting heroin....Chasing women. ( 1. I'd get shot by the woman I live with. 2. What would I do if I caught one? 3. I've never had the desire to chase women. I felt lucky to have found one who would married me, and spoils me rotten.)

May have a more serious blog later today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...