Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Like a Train Wreck, I Won't Be Able to Turn Away

 I keep saying I won't watch the fiasco that will take place in the US Congress at Noon today, but I am afraid I will not even be able to stop myself. 

Heck, I've even got supper fixed for tonight and ' ready to go.'

Several things to expect. 

- Remember there will/ or can be two hours of debate for each state a GOP congresscritter(s) objects to. 

- Don't be shocked if some Democratic congresscritter(s) objects to electors in states that the GOP won. 

- See what Mitch McConnell says when the Senate goes into their group to debate. He is the first speaker. 

- See what the Vice-President does. I am not going to be shocked if he secedes the chair to the President Pro-Tempore of the Senate.

- It may be 3-4-5AM tomorrow before this whole thing is over. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...