Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Not a Damn Clue Who is This?????

 So, the latest is this country singer Morgan Wallen has had his music pulled off of 400 radio stations in America. 

Not a clue who Morgan is......And do not care....Don't tell me. Please don't.

Country music died for me about 25 years ago. I listen to my own stuff, or 97.1 out of Houston and even 97.1 sucks from time to time. 

Apparently, Wallen is captured on video saying the "N" word after a night of going out and belly full of beer.

Man, you got to talk to your kids. 

Everything you do now is recorded.

If some of the stuff I did in high school or college came to light, well, I am just happy the statute of limitations has run its course.....And there were no smart phones.  

You got to talk to your kids.......Seriously....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...