Thursday, February 4, 2021

Oh My Gosh I am Going to Hell, Straight to Hell, Do not Collect $200

 Was looking hard at a white suit. 

Yes, a white suit. 

I'd look like a lawyer from New Orleans or Mobile.....Or perhaps Memphis in the Summer. 

I already have a light blue seersucker suit...this would just top me off.

There would be people who would be convinced I was a homosexual. 

Wearing white, I'd be tempted to say the following.....

" I'm terribly sorry, I've always been a creeper."

" A gentlemen needs to know the difference between velvet and velveteen."

" My Lord, this humid  November weather  gives me the horribles."

" I've been sitting here for 45 years."

" A gentleman must always dress for dinner."

" I need a window seat, because this window is wilting." 

" I'm a bit peckish, I believe I'll call room service for some  étouffée....."

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...