Friday, February 5, 2021

So, Apparently I Upset Someone and Almost was Put in Prison

 Or jail....Or banned for life. 

Apparently you can't say "Coonass" nor "Apu" on Facebook. 

Never mind I have Coonass blood in me and the guy who helped me get my Amazon Dot going had a sense of humor and called himself " Apu." 

I wonder what is next? 

You can't eat Peking Duck or Hot Pot because you are not Chinese?( I am pretty damn proud of myself, at 63 years of age, I have taught myself how to use chopsticks. Not an expert, but I can make them work.)

You can't like Indian Curry as a white guy?

 I can't eat Mexican food because I am not Latino? If that happened half the restaurants in Texas would go out of business.

I should get all upset if you are eating gumbo, or rice and gravy....And you're not "French?"

We should all all get upset here in SETX when the rest of the world realizes how good chili is with rice.  

Think this is silly? Wait, someone will bring this up. 

At some point, this crap has to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...