Sunday, February 7, 2021

Will You?

 Was going to write a heavy theological blog this morning after my prayers......But it'll wait. Yes, I spoke to Jesus on your account this morning....Prayed harder than normal this AM. Felt like we all needed it.

No, going to " lighten up" a little this Sunday morning. 

Are you going to watch the "Super Bowl" this evening? 

The answer from the Compound is this....Why? Are the Dallas Cowboys playing? Are the Houston Texans playing? No? Then I have no interest. 

I see that "Miss Debbie" ( It's what my late dad called my wife. I have a couple of you call her that and others who refer to her as " St. Debbie," or "Debbie the Good.") has bought some fixin' for Super Bowl snacking....

I am sure we won't watch the game.....I see us catching up on the latest episode of " The Bay" on Britbox, and an episode of " All Creatures Great and Small" I have on the DVR. And eating our "junk" food.

So, you watching the ballgame? Or got better things to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...