Monday, March 8, 2021

Come On You Do It Too

 And don't tell me you don't, or haven't done it. 

Last night on Oprah's interview there was talk about " How dark the child might be."

Hell, I am going to at some point have mixed-race grandchildren.

April and I had a long discussion about DNA that might " Pop Up" in their children. 

By the way, we have a standing bet on the kid's eye color. If it is blue or hazel .( April's hope)( I figure we'll both be wrong and they'll have brown eyes)

She's been told the red-haired gene might rear its head. Again, that Irish background.  ( I have cousins with "glow in the dark" red hair.)

But who am I kidding. The kid will look like an Eurasian. Leaning more Asian than Euro. 

And I'm okay with it......But I will wonder what the kid will look like before it born, just like whether it is going to be male or female. 

Its normal to wonder about what the kid is going to look like. 

But in the end, they got 10 fingers and 10 toes you're happy.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...