Wednesday, March 10, 2021

What a Year

 This is when we shut down last year.......About this time. ( I wish I could read in 50-100 years what historians will say about this year.)

Deb and I have missed our world travel we do every year, and I've barely made it to Llano to see my brother....and the kids in College Station for the holidays. 

For the most part, I have been " Holed Up" like a monk in St. Katherine's Monastery in the Sinai Desert of Egypt.   

I've had so little social interaction, I don't know if I can't interact with people once we are cleared here in the next few weeks, I am hoping I can hold a decent conversation with another human being I am not related to. 

And other than getting up at 4AM in the morning, every morning, like a monk to pray, mostly for y'all, I've not accomplished a thing.....

As I have posted on Facebook, I am ready to travel.  I am ready to go to restaurants and not get take-out. ( You've got to remember I am older than most readers and have some health problems.)

I am ready to be able to go to the stores again. 

I've had my shots, and many of you are lining up for yours. And I can't implore you enough to get a shot, we need to start making this look normal again. People like Hardin and Orange Counties have opened up vaccinations to everyone.

This crap has to end. The quicker most of you get vaccinated, the quicker this shit will end. 

I'm ready to go.....Someplace.....Anyplace.....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...