Wednesday, March 17, 2021

He Didn't Even Cuss

 I wrote a lighthearted blog for today, and will post it later today.....

But the headlines on both the WAPO and Drudge( Red Headlines) talk about 8 people killed in Atlanta at  3 massage parlors.

Asian massage parlors. Korean specifically.

6 dead are Asian females, 2 White, one Latino male was wounded. 

The shooter, who was driving a Hyundai SUV, is one Robert Aaron Long. 

Long, who is 21, could( past tense) be traced on social media to the First Baptist Church of Crabtree, GA.

On the churches' website Long had his testimony, and his 'second' baptism video. Since the shooting, the church has taken down their website and all their links to social media. ( I checked this morning.)

Long's second baptism was linked to the idea that he had been like the Prodigal Son. ( Don't get me started on Baptist theology and doctrine. So much of it is driven by guilt.) 

A classmate of his from his graduating class in high school said the following. " He was innocent and sort of nerdy." " He didn't even cuss and was very religious." 

I am not going to lie, events like this scare me to death. 

It is now why my daughter-in-law carries a .380. It is now why my son carries a .40 S&W. 

I don't know what Long's goal here was, but I have my suspicions, and if that's the case, once again, you need to learn the difference between Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese.....

Then again, it could have been something like he didn't get a 'happy ending' the last time he was there, or decided to be a one man marshal and " clean up" the massage business. 

But I doubt it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...