Friday, March 12, 2021

Limited Blog, For Limited People, That's Sort of Serious

 I have a number of you who have asked me to officiate your weddings, April-August. 

Three of you, your original date was changed Sept.-Dec. due to Covid and trust me, I understand. 

If you want me to officiate your wedding, go ahead and tell me again. my calendar, even for 2021, is a scratch out , pencil in mess and to be honest, I am confused who is doing what when?  

You can either post on Facebook, send a message so I can start a clean calendar. If you have my phone, send me a text.( I've had a couple change 6 times now their wedding, and none of the changes were their fault.)

So, if you're wanting me to be the officiant, let me know, just don't assume I will be there.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...