Saturday, March 20, 2021

Working on This....Or Not?

 I've been working on a economics blog for a couple of days now, and I am trying to write it where you don't get lost, or worse, I get lost. ( The latter is a real possibility.)

I've been watching the Fed and am concerned about them establishing a digital currency and a cash based currency at the same time, then going into negative interest rates in an attempt to keep the economy from crashing.  

I am wondering how close we are to having UBI given to Americans and if the Fed will take this over somehow from the US Treasury? Putting it into a digital money regularly into a "wallet." and you having to spend that money within the wallet within a certain amount of time? 

Anyway, may put some algebraic equations in the blog. Just trying not to bore you when it finally gets done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...