Saturday, March 20, 2021

Working on This....Or Not?

 I've been working on a economics blog for a couple of days now, and I am trying to write it where you don't get lost, or worse, I get lost. ( The latter is a real possibility.)

I've been watching the Fed and am concerned about them establishing a digital currency and a cash based currency at the same time, then going into negative interest rates in an attempt to keep the economy from crashing.  

I am wondering how close we are to having UBI given to Americans and if the Fed will take this over somehow from the US Treasury? Putting it into a digital money regularly into a "wallet." and you having to spend that money within the wallet within a certain amount of time? 

Anyway, may put some algebraic equations in the blog. Just trying not to bore you when it finally gets done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...