Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Come to Their Senses

 Apparently, several people " Came to their senses" in the last 24 hours. 

In the last 24 hours I have had 3 wedding I was scheduled to be the officiate cancelled. 

One late yesterday, they were getting married in October, they cancelled. ( I look for them to marry later)

Two, one through an email, one through a Facebook cancellation, both June weddings cancelled overnight. 

I am hoping the bride came to their senses and decided " I don't need this." I am guessing the bride is figuring " I am already raising a child, I don't need another one to raise( the husband)...."

Anyway, I am open the first and last Saturday in June. I don't know, if I don't hear anything I may go to the Farm and stay up there the month of June. ( Or not, NE Texas get hotter than 9 yards of 'you know what' in the June. Even with a new Central Air system in the house.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...