Thursday, April 8, 2021

You Knew This Sh*t was Coming-

 So today, Mr. Biden has come up with executive orders of firearms. 

I wonder if he knows how little this will actually do? 

I am a gun owner. I own assault type weapons. 

I wonder if he really understands the only people who will follow the law are people who care little about the law anyway? 

They are going after people who are honest gun owners. 

I know people are all upset about the so called " Ghost Guns." Guns that don't have any sort of numbers/ That are put together by an owner themselves. You know, the damn government doesn't need to know if you own a gun or not. Seriously. I worked most of my life for government entities and they were the least people I trusted. 

If the government could somehow guarantee my safety, I may understand gun control, but they can't. 

I was afraid there would be a ban of the importation of firearms and ammo.  Heck, the only interesting firearms made today are made overseas. ( I am sorry a 1911 is boring, made before WW1, it is old technology)

I wonder where this will end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...