Monday, April 26, 2021

Special " Bonus"

 So, I have given up with American sports. Too much politics. Both sides. And they wonder why the TV ratings are down. 

Anyway, I have started to watch Japanese baseball. Pretty good ball, no politics....and according to the rules the teams can have a couple of Americans on the team. 

The couple of games I watched the American announcer was talking about a " Special Bonus" the American players were trying to get. 

Not a clue what the special bonus was? 

63 year old me was thinking the following. 

A bag full of cash? A bigger apartment? A new Lexus? 

Then and I could not help it, 15 year old me, and adolescent guys appear from time to time, came out....Again, remember ladies, when you marry, you will have to raise your husband. Sorry, just the way it is...

Anyway, 15 year old me made an ugly appearance and said maybe the " Special Bonus" is............................All the 21 year old Japanese girls you can stand. 

Sorry, we try, but sometimes teenage me just " shows up." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...